Thursday, April 03, 2008

Electrician Website

Hi again,

Another project I'm working on, this time for a private client, is to produce a website for an electrician. It's still in the draft phase but here is a screenshot as we stand:



This produced an interesting conundrum since the client requested the use of flashing light bulbs in the design but, try as I might, I couldn't work them in. Still, the project is not over yet!

I've used images and fades to present the different services offered by the company as a more modern way rather than relying on textual links. I find that this works particulalry well on a home page, but for the pther pages I'll produce links with smaller images so they don't clutter the pages up or take anything away from the important information.

Hope you like it.

Bye for now.

Ian

1 comment:

perthweb said...

You can save a lot of money by making your own carpet cleaning solution since most good store-bought carpet cleaners can be quite expensive. electrician perth